- Some popular geekiest tech jokes and tech quotes
Laughing is the best therapy, right? And skimming through funny jokes is the best way to enjoy this therapy. For this, you have several jokes, even on tech, on the internet.
Just like a joke can make you forget all the tension for a time being. On the same note, some motivational quotes can boost your career.
Hence, this is what this piece of work is about. In this blog, I have listed the best tech jokes ever known and some popular tech quotes from the experts for motivation. So, let’s start.
Top 10 geekiest jokes
- Why did Mark Zuckerberg visit China? To visit the Firewall.
- PCs like air conditioners more than Windows.
- Ever wondered why programmers wear glasses? Because they can’t C.
- I hate you because you are like an internet explorer i.e. you’re slow and boring.
- A temple is the 2nd most visited place on the earth. The first one is still a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Google: I know everything.
Internet: Without me, you’re of no use.
Electricity: Hold my beer.
- Is your computer running slow? Simply paint a Jamaican flag on it. Then it will run as fast as Usain Bolt.
- A programmer can be a good English teacher as he is good at punctuation.
- Waiter: Sir, would you like Python or C?
Waiter: But C is better than Python.
** The programmer left the hotel.
- Deleting history is more important than making one.
So, now let’s glance through the top 10 popular motivational tech quotes.
Top 10 influential tech quotes
- “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” – Arthur C. Clarke.
- “It’s still magic even if you know how it’s done.” – Terry Pratchett.
- “It’s supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to push this button.” – John Brunner.
- “Please, no matter how we advance technologically, please don’t abandon the book. There is nothing in our material world more beautiful than the book.” – Patti Smith.
- “Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg.
- “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” – Albert Einstein.
- “The most technologically efficient machine that man has ever invented is the book.” – Northrop Frye.
- “Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.” – Thomas Edison.
- “One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.” – Elbert Hubbard.
- “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.” – Bill Gates.
Hence, these are the top 10 tech jokes and some motivating tech quotes. Read these and you will forget all your concerns and tensions, I promise.
I hope that you enjoyed reading the post as I did while writing. If I have missed any of your favorite jokes or quotes, let me know about that.