TensorFlow: The Best TensorFlow Tutorials For Beginners
- Some valuable TensorFlow tutorials for beginners.
Do you know about TensorFlow? Well, let me tell you. From virtual assistants to self-driving vehicles, tech organizations are in a race to release their products. And upgrade the user experience by investigating the abilities of Artificial Intelligence. According to an Indeed report, a machine learning engineer tops the list of the best jobs of 2019.
Machine learning algorithms, empowers machines to learn. And this helps in integrating intelligence without direction. Basically, TensorFlow is an open-source library utilized for building machine learning models.
So, before we begin, we’d like to thank those who are a part of this article.
Let’s get started!
TensorFlow Tutorial for beginners
- “TensorFlow Introduction by Tim Spann”. Generally, this Refcard will assist you in seeing how TensorFlow functions? And, how to install it? Also, how to begin with top-to-bottom models?
- “TensorFlow Introduction by Mokhtar Ebrahim”. It is a library that’s created by Google for tackling complex scientific issues.
- “TensorFlow in a Nutshell by Sathiyakugan Balakrishnan”. Now, we should investigate TensorFlow tutorial step by step and investigate charts and the advantages of utilizing them.
- “Different uses of TensorFlow by Rinu Gour”. Basically, it is an investigation of the different employments of the open-source AI structure, TensorFlow.
- “5 TensorFlow and ML Courses for Programmers” by Javin Paul. Thus, this article takes a look at five TensorFlow and machine learning courses for developers. For TensorFlow example, a total manual for TensorFlow for profound learning with Python.
- “What is TensorFlow, and what is new in it?” By Shailna Patidar. So, this article gives data on TensorFlow.
For example, what is it, the place utilized, its highlights? And it gives an instructional exercise on the most proficient method to use it in your tasks.
“Learn TensorFlow: Vectors” by Ngoc Minh Tran can be used to perceive how procedures on vectors can be executed. By utilizing the capacities from the TensorFlow library.
‘5 TensorFlow and ML Courses for Programmers” by Javin Paul is probably the best online courses to learn TensorFlow and machine learning for developers.
TensorFlow tutorials for beginners and learn How TensorFlow Works?
- Beginning With TensorFlow: A brief Introduction by Akshansh Jain helps to get a fundamental thought of what TensorFlow is? And find out about flow diagrams info? Also, understand what a tensor is? And figure out how, to begin with, TensorFlow?
- “Beginning With TensorFlow: Writing Your First Program” by Akshansh Jain allows you to figure out how to execute an exceptionally essential program in TensorFlow. Also, it’s using Python by building and running a computational diagram.
- “TensorFlow 2.0: Dynamic, Readable, and Highly Extended” by Kevin Vu can provide you a glance at TensorFlow 2.0 and investigate significant changes and important ventures.
- “TensorFlow 2.0 — What You Need to Know” by Akif Kamal is basically, a conversation about what changed with TensorFlow 2.0. And why is it important to devs?
- TensorFlow.js and Custom Classifiers by Laurence Moroney is an out a model and convert it to TensorFlow.js utilizing the TensorFlowjs libraries in Python.
- “Instructions to Train TensorFlow Models Using GPUS” by Kseniya Savitsina- gives an understanding of how GPUS can quicken the preparation of machine learning models. The arrangement of a GPU-empowered AWS occasion to prepare a neural system in TensorFlow.
- Move Learning: So, how to classify images using TensorFlow machine learning by Francesco Azzola. Hence, this article discloses how to use transfer learning. To characterize pictures using the TensorFlow machine learning platform.
- “Learn TensorFlow: Well, linear Regression” by Ngoc Minh Tran a prologue to direct relapse and perceive how to use TensorFlow.
- TensorFlow for Deep Learning (Part 1) by Shubham Dangare this article shows us progressively TensorFlow for profound learning.
- Applying ML to IoT With Android Things and TensorFlow by Francesco Azzola helps to figure out how to merge android items? And, TensorFlow to carry AI and ML to IoT tasks.
Be a Part of the conversation
So, do you think we missed something in this TensorFlow Tutorial? Or need to contribute? Well, tell us in the comment section. Also, you can join the discussion by turning into an individual from our locale of thousands of engineers eager. To share their insight and energy for programming with others.