– Should be strong on Appium, Java, Selenium, iOS and Android.
– Should be able to make recommendations and build automation frameworks from scratch.
– Should be hands on and train other junior resources
– Programming experience with Java or any other object oriented language.
– Experience ib developing highly reusable and efficient Test frameworks.
– Should have experience in Database testing and Manual testing
– Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile is a must to have)
– Hands on experience with Maven, TestNG and JIRA
– Knowledge of Web Analytics and testing of same using tools like Charles, Fiddler or Browser Mob will be an added advantage
– Experience in E-commerce domain will be plus
– Good communication skills both oral and written