An opportunity for a Senior Mobile Test Automation Engineer, the role will be working alongside an expanding development team, and the candidate will be focusing on writing automated tests for Native iOS and Android Mobile Apps
Key Skills/ Experience
- Automation using Appium for iOS and Android platforms
- Proven experience in defining and operationalization of test automation strategy
- Proven experience in creating and implementing test automation frameworks
- A solid understanding of test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery both in principle and in practice
- Expertise of agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools such as JIRA etc.
- Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
- Experience in several test automation frameworks, e.g., Selenium, Appium
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration and code coverage tools to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Implement, maintain and improve test automation frameworks
- Actively work with development and infrastructure teams for integrating test automation as an integral part of Continuous delivery pipeline
- Provide leadership, guidance, training, and mentoring to implement test automation across the organization
- Carry out automation feasibility studies
- Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution, and automation
- Evaluate, select, and formulate the best usage of test automation tools for different purposes.