Senior Full Stack Developer: C# & AngularAngular C# Asp.net .net core Entity framework
Roles and Responsibilities
Appsierra is looking for experienced Angular / C# Fullstack Developers who can handle ongoing bug fixes, feature enhancements, and small tasks. The person will not be working on stand-alone features or isolated parts of the platform which means you must be comfortable learning how the platform is currently structured so you can fix bugs and enhance features.
Initially, a small self-contained task will be allocated to assess competency and ability. We anticipate our Client undergoing a period of enhancements against the recently completed Application, so we are looking to partner with a talented and dependable individual to deliver a steady pipeline of functionality.
The application consists of C# backend services and separate Angular front end which communicate via RESTful APIs using JSON.
Desired Candidate Profile
– Updating and debugging backend C# services using AspNetCore WebAPIs
– Updating and creating queries, for APIs and report generation from NoSQL DB (we use RethinkDB)
– Working with third-party APIs, such as email and SMS integrations
– Working with a lot of data integrations (API/XML/Text File Downloads)
– Strong knowledge in maintaining, designing, and developing Web APIs
– In-depth knowledge in C#, ASP.Net MVC
– Adequate knowledge in Classic ASP.Net
– Good knowledge in configuring and hosting application IIS
– Knowledge in debugging using tools
– Strong knowledge in SQL programming
– Knowledge in using tools like SQL profiler, Query Plans, etc.
– Front end: Angular 8+, Angular Material 8+
– Backend: C# 7, AspNetCore WebAPI 2+
– Database: NoSQL (RethinkDB)
– Formats: JSON, XML, CSV, XLSX