Don't Miss An Appointment-8 Appointment Scheduling Software (Free and Paid)
Business owners don't have time for everything that should be done in today's busy world.
An appointment scheduling software can assist in reducing some pressure and provide business owners with more time for other essential things like marketing or sales. In this article, we will be reviewing the best appointment scheduling software (free and paid), so you can find the best that suits your needs.
What is appointment scheduling software?
An appointment scheduling software is a simple and effective way of managing appointments online, and it also boosts customer satisfaction. It encourages business owners to customize their appointment schedules to make the process of dealing with customers more efficient.
A detailed overview of the best appointment scheduling software (free and paid)
Many appointment scheduling software is available on the market. But if you are searching for an appointment scheduling software that will help your business grow, then below is a list of the top 8 free online appointment scheduling software available on the market:
It is a cloud-based appointment scheduling software (free and paid) that allows businesses to customize appointment booking pages according to their choice and forward them to customers or clients. It also helps businesses to integrate their booking pages into their websites, landing pages, sales funnels, and emails for easy communication.
- This software can integrate seamlessly with Google and Office 365 calendars and help with accessing all appointments on a single platform.
- Events will be automatically added to the calendar and it will also make sure that you are never double booked.
- Multiple appointments and meeting types can also be added as per need in the free version.
- For free: $0
- For premium: $8
2. Acuity scheduling
It is an online appointment scheduling software that facilitates scheduling appointments across different time zones. It also lets you see the real-time availability of your clients, patients, or customers and allows them to book their appointments depending on your availability.
Using Acuity Scheduling, you will be able to send customized notifications, emails, or text messages. It enables you to use integrated payment systems and embedded calendars.
- Able to track appointments, measure no-show rates, and evaluate performances.
- It offers facilities for invoicing and accounting.
- It allows integrating with other apps through Zapier.
- $14 per month for Emerging (billed annually)
- Growing at a rate of $23 per month
- $45 per month for the Powerhouse
Setmore is a free online appointment scheduling software (free and paid) that is very easy to use. It supports creating a schedule to fit in classes, staff login, and syncing with your calendar. Clients will be able to schedule appointments in advance and automatically receive reminders using this software.
- It allows you to customize your appointment page.
- Social media integration such as Facebook and Instagram is supported.
- It allows you to combine it with zoom and teleport for video meetings.
- $0 per month for up to four people.
- Up to 2 users for $9 per month (billed yearly).
- Pro: $5 per month (annual subscription), 3+ users
4. Simplybook. me
It is an online booking system for all service-based industries. The software offers to schedule using various channels for convenience. It helps marketing by offering client membership offers, packages to purchase upon checkout, and coupons and gift cards using its marketing tools.
- It allows customizing the website to match the company's branding guidelines.
- Send personalized and customized email messages to customers.
- It allows integration with almost all payment processing services.
- Booking pages are available in more than 30 languages.
- $0 per month, including 50 bookings.
- It costs $9.9 per month and includes 100 bookings.
- $29.9 per month is the standard rate that includes 500 bookings.
- $59.9 that includes 2000 bookings.
It is an online and mobile appointment scheduling software that comes with a customer relationship management system that helps in identifying opportunities for making a customer experience the very best. The software makes creating automatic text and email reminders effortless, so fewer people will miss the appointment with you.
- It offers a last-minute booking feature that lets you optimize your schedule.
- Last-minute discounts are offered that bring paying customers to appointments that might otherwise go empty.
- Smart calendars are offered to help you manage and optimize your schedule.
- $25 per month per user
- $49 per month per 2-5 users
- $83 per month per 6-12 users
This software brought a revolution in 2021 appointment scheduling as it lets users communicate professionally and book appointments safely and quickly without any trouble. It adheres to regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA.
- Reminders are sent via text, email, or voice call.
- It allows management of all appointments online for scheduling payments and reviewing.
- It supports more than 1500 apps integration, including Zoom video conferencing, Facebook, Xero, etc.
- Free for small businesses (2 staff logins)
- $9.6 per month (basic) (2 staff logins)
- $20 per month to grow (3 staff logins)
- Larger Company: $40 per month (6 staff logins)
You may also like 10 Automated Testing Tools For Web Applications
Calendly is an online appointment scheduling software (free and paid) that puts your entire meeting workflow on autopilot. It broadcasts everything from reminder emails to thank you notes and facilitates the scheduling process for meeting organizers and event managers. This automated scheduling software can align, sync, and integrate everything around the meetings, adding time and focus back to your workday.
- Can be installed on a website, email campaigns, and text messages.
- It allows integration with apps like Zapier, Zoom, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Forward email follow-ups to invitees automatically to continue the conversation.
- Basic: Free
- Premium: $8 per month per user
- Pro: $12 per month per user
It is a cloud-based scheduling solution that will allow your business to grow exponentially and save you money on marketing costs.
- It can be integrated with your website and Facebook.
- It offers customizable deals and discounts.
- It allows integration with Zapier.
- Free: $0 per month (billed yearly); 14-day free trial available.
- Professional: $49.99 per month (billed yearly); 14-day free trial available.
- Enterprise: $79.99 per month (billed yearly); 14-day free trial available.
With good appointment scheduling software, it becomes easy to manage customers and organize their bookings. It is essential for businesses that struggle with high-volume appointments at different times throughout the day. Many options are available on the market depending on how much you want to spend on what features are needed by your business most in an appointment scheduler tool. The best scheduling software will depend on what you need for your business.